Monday, September 28, 2009

From Elder Lafaele

This email is from Michael's companion. Looks like they are having a great time doing the Lord's work.


Hey Fam,

Sounds like anyone had a good week and is staying busy. Didn´t get any news about David or Eric though. Clue me in.

So it´s been a kind of uneventful transfer so far. It will definately pick up because Zone Conference is tomorrow. We also are helping 2 couples get married, so we´ll have at least three baptisms on the 17th! I´m way excited and I think if we work really hard, we can help even more people.

We´ve been working really hard with one family. There´s this older woman named Rosalina and all five of her kids are married and live at home with her (mom, if you´re not careful, that´s you in 15 years, hahaha). They´ve all been members for a while now except for two of them. They´ve been inactive for a while now and they all have problems with some commandments. They were all in church this last week so that was awesome. We´re helping one of the couples get married (on the 10th, we´ll baptize the wife, Estela, on the 17th). The other person who´s not baptized (his name is Fernando) asked us to start teaching him! Rosalina also makes home-made bread for us! Score!! It´s so good.

My companion and I are doing great! He´s way awesome. He´s from Phoenix, AZ. We´ve had a lot of fun and he´s helped me be a little more bold and self confident. I always thought I was, but the CTM and my first transfer kind of broke me a little bit. Don´t worry, I´m bouncing back. Both of us are healthy, except I sprained my ankle way hard core playing soccer. It´s better now though.

Things are going good. I love you all and pray for you all the time. Take care of each other.

Ta´ei

PS. I wrote this to Elder Millyards mom too. He asked me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment