Saturday, January 8, 2011

Planning and Preparation

So I think we could do it like this.  You get a plane to Sao Paulo then to Florianopolis and get me.  We can rent a car here for like $60 a day and drive around here for a day then drive to Joinville.  The next day we can drive to Sao Bento and spend a night there and then to Curitiba and get a plane to the falls and then back to Cutitiba or to Sao Paulo or Rio and get a plane home. So a day here, spend the night, drive to Joinville in the morrning (3hour drive) spend the night in Joinville (maybe I can find some one to stay with),
drive to Sao Bento (1 1/2 hour drive) spend the night (I'm sure we can stay with a member there) and maybe part of the next day.  .  . drive to Curitiba (2 1/ 2 hour drive) ditch the car in Curitiba and get the
plane.  The plane ride to the falls is like 4 hours from Curitiba.  I think we should go there and after that I don't know but if for some reason we could get a lay over in Rio would be sweet just so i can take a pic
with the Cristus.

Love you all, sorry I don't have a lot of time today.  
Elder Millyard

No comments:

Post a Comment