Monday, March 14, 2011

The work is going great! We marked 6 baptisms this week for the next few weeks. I'm still zl (zone leader). My comp is really cool we're both zls so its been really fun working together. The activity turned out ok but I didn't get the chance to eat anything, haha.

Ya, I don't think that I've ever been to Peppersauce Caves (Daenon went to the caves on a scout outting.) Chad Harless is going to do an illusion show at Kimbers' party?  That's really cool!  Wish Kimber a happy birthday for me 
Mom, that was really cool that you got to see Chris and Joseph at the Temple. What time does everyone go in to do Baptisms on Friday night? I think that would be really cool to do but if its super crowded I think I will wanna go in Thursday, I don't know. Sounds like a good thing to do.
 
That was a good story about Dick and Rick Hoyt and I kinda guessed the the Elders there in Japan
would all be ok.  Really, I would have been suprized if you said that some one died.  
The Lord looks out for us :)

Love,
Elder Millyard

No comments:

Post a Comment