Monday, December 13, 2010

OK, sorry about last week and sorry that I didn't wish you happy birthday...
but HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU MOM...
 
I'll fill you guys all in right now.  So transfers were last Tuesday.  It was way crazy.  I had to
plan out how everyone in my zone would get home with there comps.  
As far as I can tell it all worked out really well, except
that I forgot to bring a box that had a vanity mirror that belongs to one of the sisters.
Oops, Oh well, she will have to wait to get it...
 
I got a new comp, Elder Santana.  He is super cool.  He is from Receife.  Also, we're living
with 2 other elders, Elder Rocha and Elder Lino.  It's been pretty cool so
far.  The house that were living in is really close to the water and the view from our window
is really beautiful.  I'll be sending you some pix like next week in the mail.  
We're working hard here and the ward is great!

Love, Elder Millyard

No comments:

Post a Comment