Monday, November 29, 2010

Fernando


Hi Family,

So I'm not in my new area yet, I'm still in Joinville but there is some cool news.  I don't know if you all remember Rosalinas family, but I was teaching them when I was in Fatima.  They're a part member family and anyway I was teaching a man Fernando but he didn't get baptized.  I left and he and his wife moved out and now are living in Taum.  This Sunday
they came walking into Sunday school.  I was super surprised to see them and they told me that Fernando would be getting baptized this Friday and invited me to their house.  We went to their house and taught them a lesson and he asked me to baptize him.  He doesn't actually live in my area but I'm pretty sure that I will be able to perform the baptism. It's sweet, isn't it.  I'm super happy.  I have thought of him off and on for seven months.  I had been teaching members of his family and baptizing them.  The whole time wanting to baptize him but I never got the chance and now the last week that I will stay here in Joinville I will get to baptize him. So sweet!


Love, Elder Millyard

No comments:

Post a Comment