Monday, February 14, 2011


you disciplining the kids now at school that you like so much? 
Hi Family,

That's really exciting, Mom, that your cough is getting better, and how are

I think about the creation sometimes, too Mom,
but I go to Moses to read about it.  Heavenly Father really does love
us. That's why he sent me to you :)

Ya, I got my Christmas pkgs.  Thank you so much.  We put all the
decorations up and had a party.

Sweet! You got your tickets. Do you think we could get a ticket from the falls to Rio and
then maybe a night flight home and spend a few hours in Rio (I want to
see the Christus and there should be an ex-elder there that can
drive us around.  What about the rental car?  You might need a
drivers history report or something to rent the car.  Maybe you could
talk to Prez McClure and see if I can be released here and then we
can go to the beach and everything. 

When is Ivan getting back? It's coming up soon... it's this month! Man two
years is flyin by I can't believe it. It's getting to the end and I feel
like there is a ton of stuff that I still have to do, but it's always
like that. (Trunky? Less than 100 days left 94 I think) but it's time
to put the shoulder to the wheel and get to work!
Wish everyone Happy Birthday for me.

Love you all!

Elder Millyard

No comments:

Post a Comment