Monday, August 17, 2009

Baptism!!!

Hi Family and Friends,

This week was awesome. I had my first baptism, Patrica Inacio Barbosa Da Silva. I really can't explain it. The baptism was great. It opened up perfect. Everything was good. My comp and some members gave a spiritual thought and I said a quick prayer to have the spirit with me and it hit me. It really was there. I wish I was better with words so I could explain it. It was like electricity over my whole body. It was way different that I have ever felt it before. They tell you that bringing a soul unto Christ is the happiest thing you will ever do and I believe them. Its amazing.

On another note, no one tells you how sad you feel when you watch some one gain a witness and then start flaking out.

Love you guys,
Elder Millyard

No comments:

Post a Comment