Monday, August 16, 2010

Subject: Re: Crazy weekend!!!

From: Michael, Adam Millyard


Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 10:58 AM

So last week was kinda crazy Elder Harker left to do splits Monday
night and got back Friday it was like this...
Mon- We take the bus at 8:00pm to Mafra
Tues-7:30am Elder Cavachini and I came back to Sao Bento
Wed-7:30am Elder Harker goes to Joinville/
8:00pm I go to Mafra
Thur- I stay in Mafra
Fri-7:00am I go to Joinville to pick up Harker
2:30 We get the bus going to Sao Bento
4:22 We get back to the apartment super tired
The thing is, that we didn't know it was going down like that
So Harker only brought the clothes on his back and same with me
Wow 175 people at an activity! We're happy when we get 40
Well, love you all

Elder Millyard

No comments:

Post a Comment