Monday, August 9, 2010

Subject: THIS LAST WEEK

From: Michael, Adam Millyard


Date: Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 7:29 AM

SO ELDER PACK went to the island (Mission Home) to be an LZ (Zone Leader) his last transfer and I
got a new comp, Elder Harker. He has 1 transfer more than me. He is 23 from Utah, Salt Lake Valley. He's a pretty good guy and a pretty good missionary. We had a baptism last week, a girl named Grace. She is 19 and I'm amazed that she decided to be baptized but I´m amazed almost every time I have a baptism. It's really the Lord doing the work because there is no way it's anything I do that gets people to change their lives and decide the join the church.

I would like it a lot if you could send me a new memory card I have a ton of photos but they all fit on one card so I haven't sent any home yet. Maybe I'll figure out a way to send them home next week. I need to buy a card reader to do it though.

So we´ll see. Well that's about it in a nut shell.

Love Elder Millyard

P.S.

I got new name tags!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment